This week on the podcast, we’re still talking about TIDAL, questionable streaming service Grooveshark bites the dust, and DC finally has their very big-time music festival. Will Landmark save the mall or unleash hordes of angry custies upon our nation’s capital? PLUS!!! We review the heartbreaking final album from Rhode Island’s Brown Bird, and take a trip into the surreal with the latest from sax-man Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld (Arcade Fire). It’s the only podcast you’ll hear this that features a Henrietta Porkchop – it’s Episode 115 of ChunkyGlasses: The Podcast.
- The Uninsured Musician’s Guide to The Affordable Care Act [SonicScoop]
- Tidal raises monthly fee [HypeBot]
- Not really? It's all Apple's fault? [The Verge]
- DC! The Landmark Music Festival is coming for us all. [link]
- "Grooveshark is No More" [Future Of Music Coalition]